Ready to join the team at MSA Architecture + Interiors? Click a posting below and complete the form to get started.
San Antonio-based architecture firm looking for a Design Associate to join our team. The ideal candidate will
have at least 2-5 years of professional experience working for an architecture firm, interior design firm, or
construction company producing construction documents for various commercial & residential scale
projects. Interiors design experience a plus. The candidate must be proficient in Revit Architecture and
Additional skills required:
• Knowledge of architectural and business applications using a PC.
• Strong work ethic with ability to coordinate many projects at once.
• Understand the role of priorities and schedules throughout the design process.
• Good mathematical aptitude, written and verbal communication skills is a must.
• Good working knowledge of building codes, design, construction documents, various scales
of commercial construction, reading architectural plans, AutoCAD and Revit configurations.
• Ability to coordinate & provide drawings and technical support to engineering consultants.
Salary commensurate with experience. Email resumes to email@example.com. MSA of San
Antonio, Inc. (d/b/a: MSA Architecture + Interiors) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or national origin.