Ready to join the team at MSA Architecture + Interiors? Click a posting below and complete the form to get started.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Environmental Design, or Construction Management.
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager working for an architecture firm or an architectural department for a builder producing documents for residential scale projects.
- Project Managers are responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the completion of multiple projects while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Must have poise, be articulate, self-assured, personable and sociable. Skills required are architecture and business applications with a PC, ability to coordinate multiple projects at once. Must understand the role of budgetary and analytical financial analysis in that process. Must have a good mathematical aptitude, good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with computer spreadsheet, word processing, and data base software. Must have a good working knowledge of building codes, design, construction documents, reading architectural plans, Revit and AutoCAD configurations.
- Must be able to organize and motivate a project team achieving or exceeding established goals.
- Must have strong Client relation skills – engaging the clients and responding to common inquiries – maintaining communication to ensure client satisfaction throughout the design process.
- Must be able to read, analyze and interpret legal and architectural documents (architectural plans) pertaining to the industry. Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries from regulatory agencies or members of the business community. Must possess an excellent knowledge of the custom home industry and trends impacting the business.
The Administrative Assistant supports the Office Manager in facilitating the efficient operation of
the office by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
- Answers, screens and transfers phone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related
documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Sorting & Distributing Mail.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Maintains a system for recording expenses and the use of petty cash.
- Creates and/or maintains databases.
- Helps with routine cleaning of all common spaces per the COVID19 policy.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and/or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail – Able to Multi-Task.
- Understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Pro-Active – Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Willing to learn new tasks and take on new responsibilities.
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Office Manager