Ready to join the team at MSA Architecture + Interiors? Click a posting below and complete the form to get started.
San Antonio-based architecture firm looking for a Design Associate to join our team. Ideally, we’re looking for someone with at least a few years of professional experience working for an architecture firm, interior design firm, or construction company producing construction documents for various commercial & residential scale projects. The candidate must be proficient in Revit Architecture and AutoCAD software.
Additional skills required:
- Knowledge of architectural and business applications using a PC.
- Strong work ethic with ability to coordinate many projects at once.
- Understand the role of priorities and schedules throughout the design proce
- Good mathematical aptitude, written and verbal communication skills is a must.
- Good working knowledge of building codes, design, construction documents, various scales of commercial construction, reading architectural plans, AutoCAD and Revit configurations.
- Ability to coordinate & provide drawings and technical support to engineering consultants.
Salary commensurate with experience. MSA of San Antonio, Inc. (d/b/a: MSA Architecture + Interiors) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or national origin.